Electron-grade iodomethane&hydroiodic acid&hydrogen iodide gas:
1. It is used as an analytical reagent, such as the determination of methoxy and ethoxy in organic analysis. Dissolve alkaline earth metal sulfate and mercury iodide. As a reducing agent, it is also used for the preparation of iodide;
2. Analytical reagents for the determination of selenium, methoxy and ethoxy and solvents for some substances;
3. Reducing agent (used alone or together with red phosphorus), reducing alkenyl silicon ether α- Synthesis of trimethylsilyl epoxy compounds α- Trimethylsilyl ketone. Split ether. Cyclization of polycyclic ketones or phenols into polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons;
4. It is used for the synthesis of iodide, bactericide and as drug raw material;
5. Manufacture of organic iodides, general reagents and pharmaceutical intermediates; It is used as an analytical reagent and also for the preparation of iodide.